Main Article Content
The Ivory Coast is historically considered part of the country of Sudan, which means blacks or Negroes, which included large parts of the African kingdoms in the east and west of the continent, namely Sennar, Dar Four, Mali, Sikto, Brno, Kanem, Bajarmi, and along the countries of Sudan to the west, it enters into Ghana, Ivory Coast Senegal and these countries include the political and economic spheres of influence of the Mandingo, Hausa, and Fulani tribes among others. The region was dominated in the past by the pure black blood from the Senegal River to the middle Niger, attracted to its homeland a large number of Fulani and others who were overwhelmed by Caucasian traits.
Key words: Ivory Coast, Negroes, Darfur, Ghana, tribes.
An article submitted for publication in the Journal, an international academic journal
Please read our copyright terms carefully
- The manuscript of this research submitted to the african journal of political sciences has never been published.
- This manuscript may not be published in whole or in part by any other party, whether in a scientific journal, journalistic or any other medium.
- We agree to publish the manuscript in the journal by any means, whether printed, electronic or any other means, and to transfer the right of publication to the magazine.
- If the editorial board agrees to publish it, I agree that it is not my right to conduct the research either by translating, quoting or transferring from the above research, summarizing it or using it in the media, unless the written approval of the editor is obtained.
- The information in the manuscript is from our author / author and my contribution / contribution to the research is substantial
- I reviewed / reviewed the final version of the manuscript and we bear the legal and moral responsibility for what may appear in the search.
- Whoever co-authored this work, his name was mentioned with the group of authors and no one was denied.
2- Deshan - E religions in black Africa - translation by Ahmed Sadiq - Cairo - 19956 AD - p. 50
3- Sella - Abdelkader Mohamed - Muslims in Senegal - The Nation's Book Series - Published by Al-Ummah Magazine - Qatar - 1406 AH - p. 12
4- Mervyns Hiskeett –The Development of Islam In West Africa- Longman - London and New York-1984
5- Albert Rossellini- The Ivory Coast In Picture- steering publishing company-INC New York-USA-1976.
6- Al-Baiktek - Jamila Muhammad - the Islamic Kingdom of Singhai during the reign of Ischia Muhammad Al-Kabeer 1493 A.D. - 1528 A.D. - Publications of the Libyan Jihad Center for Historical Studies - Libyan Jamahiriya - 1998 A.D.
7- Albert Rossellini- The Ivory Coast In Picture-sterring publishing company-INC New York-USA-1976.
8- -www. bbc.com .country profile - Ivory Coast
9- Albert Rossellini- The Ivory Coast In Picture- steering publishing company-INC New York- USA-1976.
10- -www.abdigan .com.abdigan.Ivory Coast news.
11-www. bbc.com .country profile - Ivory Coast
12- B Clarke - West Africa and Islam - study of Religious development from 8th to 20 the century Edward Arnold Publishing –UK- 1982
13- Albert Rossellini- The Ivory Coast In Picture- steering publishing company-INC New York- USA-1976.
-www.hrdoc .com –human recourses and conflict management
www.hrdoc .com –human recourses and conflict management
Human Right Watch - dece 2000
21- Peter B Clarke - West Africa and Islam - study of Religious development from 8th to 20 the century Edward Arnold Publishing –UK- 1982
Human Right Watch - dece 2000
22- Albert Rossellini- The Ivory Coast In Picture- steering publishing company-INC New York- USA-1976.
23- Human Right op cit
25- hUman Right Watch - Dece 2000