- Al-Baalbaki Munir: A Dictionary of Flags of Al-Mawred, Dar Al-Alam for Millions Edition 1. Beirut, 1992.
- Jamari Amari: the contribution of local groups in encouraging investment in the field of agri-food industry, the International Forum on Governance and Financing. Local groups in the light of economic transformations, Algeria 26/27 April 2004.
- Hassan Al-Alwani: Local decision-making within the concept of managing the affairs of state and society, in Salwa Sharawi Jumaa and others Department of State and Society Affairs, Center for Studies and Consultations of Public Administration, Cairo, 2007.
- Hassan Sadaf Abdullah: Administrative behavior and the pillars of development in Islam. 2nd floor, Algeria: Dar Al-Hoda, 1992.
Mansour Belarbib, Management Development Strategy in Algeria, PhD thesis, unpublished, Institute of Political Science and International Relations, University of Algiers 1988.
Ali Falah Al-Zoubi and Ahmad Dudin: Principles and Scientific Bases in Business Administration, Al-Yazouri Publishing, Amman 2015,
- Frederick Harrison: Human Resources and Development, translation by Saeed Abdul Aziz, National Planning Institute, Cairo, 1984.
- Municipal Law, 11-10 Official Gazette of the Algerian Republic, No. 37 dated 01 Shaaban 1432 corresponding to July 3, 2011.
-Henry Maddik “Democracy، Decentralization & Development” Londn.1993.
- Abstract viewed - 1056 times
- full pdf (العربية) downloaded - 201 times
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Article Metrics Details
Follow us on
The developmental dimension of administrative decentralization
Vol 8 No 1 (2019): v8i1
Submitted: Apr 12, 2019
Published: May 14, 2019
The sustainable development and development are one of the international and national concepts, which has become more marked at the end of the second millennium and the beginning of the current millennium. Where development is closely linked to the environment, under the name of sustainable development. It has become clear that development is not only related to the economic, social, educational, health and civil dimensions, but also to the type of political management of public affairs and resources in each country.
In this research we try to analyze the contribution of administrative decentralization to local development to achieve economic decentralization. Given the interest of the Algerian political discourse in recent years, as in the developing countries