- Richard Falk, The Gulf Crisis Reassessed; Middle East, Politics, Mar 14, 2018;
- Dr. Mustafa Ahmed Fouad, The General Theory of International Behavior issued by a single will, Al-Maaref Institution, Alexandria, 1984, p. 18.
- Pirre Vellas, Droit international public, 2 edition, L.G.D.S., 1970, P.204.
- Patrick DaiLLier et Alain Dellet, Droit international public, L.G.D.J., 6 edition, 1997, p. 35.
-Muhammad Sami Abdul Hamid and d. Mustafa Salama, Public International Law, University House for Printing and Publishing, 1988, p. 140.
- Bethan McKernan, Gulf blockade: UAE must reunite Qatari families, UN court finds, independent.uk, 24 July 2018.
- Abstract viewed - 754 times
- full pdf (العربية) downloaded - 33 times
Affiliation not stated
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Article Metrics Details
The siege of the State of Qatar between contemporary international law and the unilateral acts of States
Vol 7 No 2 (2018): v7i2
Submitted: Jan 31, 2019
Published: Dec 4, 2018
In this paper, we seek to create a political legal conception of the international law view regarding the embargo imposed on the State of Qatar and act in accordance with diplomatic law.
We are also seeking to identify the main elements of unilateral action by the States of the blockade and to identify its effects. This international practice by the states of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt, and whether this unilateral action is binding force linked to the UN Charter.