African journal of political sciences
Editor in Chief:Chaib Bachir
Open Archives Initiative
University of August 20, 1955 skikda algerie
An international academic journal, which publishes original and innovative studies and research in various sciences that deal with the study of man in terms of ethics, society, behavior, history and politics. With full openness to political, legal and social studies on world affairs. Accepted research and studies written in Arabic, French and English for publication in the journal provided that the general publishing rules are respected in front of all researchers working in different universities and research centers
The African journal of political sciences is an open access journal, which means all its content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author as long as they cite the source.
The copyright notice :
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the AJPS or its Editorial Staff. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as author.AJPS’s standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department’s website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs.
- You may use the article in a book authored or edited by you at any time after publication in the journal.